Saturday, February 05, 2011

Welcome 2011

Bit late to welcome 2011...but the year did not kick start with a great note...I had severe stomach pain on 1st and couldn't enjoy the new year party as i did last year. within 2 weeks my son got viral fever&stomach infection and got admitted in hospital...my confusion about work-life balance still got worse and I am on 3 months break again!!!!
the consoling part is my dance class. I thoroughly enjoy my weekend classes. we did bangra last month and now we have started off with contemporary salsa.
My resolution to wake up by 5.30am is already broken. I am planning to blog every weekend. let me c how far i keep up this one :)
Looking ahead with more anxiety....

2 comments:

candy said...

i guess u broke the blogging every weekend thing as well:-)

Lakshmi said...

yep...didn't get good topics to post and got stuck in full time nursing and baby sitting ;)